3 bedroom, fully furnished and equipped holiday cottage in Port Henderson, Gairloch, set in beautiful Wester Ross, Scotland
“Ceud Mìle Fàilte”
Gaelic- A hundred thousand welcomes
Chrissie’s Croft is a joy from the moment you enter the gate. Look out over the spectacular sweep of Gairloch Bay on one side and take in the views across to the Western Isles and then over to the stunning Torridon Mountains and you know you’re in for a memorable Highland holiday.
Step inside the front door of Chrissie’s Croft and you’ll find a lovingly and sympathetically renovated home, meeting the needs of families, friends, hikers and couples wanting to escape the rat race and indulge in a Highland holiday where time stands still.
Chrissie’s Croft has three bedrooms and comfortably sleeps six people. Sleeping arrangements comprise a mixture of double and single beds. All rooms are fully furnished.
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with microwave, washer-dryer, fridge and separate freezer
- Dining area
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower
- Electric ’coal-effect’ fire and full oil central heating (All fuel and electricity Included)
- Bed linen included
- Towels not included*
- TV, DVDs (small library)
- Radio, Cassette, CD
- Large enclosed garden comprising of unspoilt croft land
- Small patio – for soaking up the view!
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Pets allowed